Create your profile in less than 2 minutes
Select an online career fair that corresponds to your needs
Interview online with recruiters
This document specifies the Terms of Service (TOS) by which the user is authorized to use JOBGLOBER’s Website and Services. Use of JOBGLOBER’s Website and Services implies acceptance by the User of all conditions set forth below. You accept these terms each time you access JOBGLOBER’s Website or use JOBGLOBER’s Services. If you refuse these conditions, you should not use JOBGLOBER’s Website or Services. JOBGLOBER’s Website is defined as the Website (www.jobglober.com) under the control of JOBGLOBER. It also includes the services offered by JOBGLOBER. JOBGLOBER offers many features and services to individual Users, students or graduates including: the possibility for users to create personal profiles that can include personal information ( "Profiles") and to make these Profiles, or some of their sections, public; access to online services to research job offers; access to services for scheduling remote appointments with Enterprise Users. For Enterprise users, JOBGLOBER offers many services including the publication of job offers and services for scheduling remote appointments with Individual users, students or graduates. You cannot access this Site, consult or use its information, if you are a competitor of JOBGLOBER or a company providing paid services in the field of recruitment. JOBGLOBER may change the Terms of Service by posting an updated version of this web page. You should periodically visit this page and read the conditions as they are legally binding on you. JOBGLOBER is authorized to suspend or terminate the access of users who violate these terms.
To visit or use JOBGLOBER’s Website and Services, you must have legal contractual capacity. Especially for individual Users, students or graduates, if you are a legal minor, you should use JOBGLOBER’s Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian or other responsible adult. If you are a representative of an Enterprise user, you must have been authorized by your Enterprise to use JOBGLOBER’s services and be duly authorized to release the necessary information about your Enterprise on the website For individual Users, students or graduates, registration and access to the Site and associated services are free. For Enterprise users, registration and access to the Site and associated Services must be purchased. JOBGLOBER allows you, under these conditions, to access and use JOBGLOBER’s Website or Services, to download and print such content that is available on or from JOBGLOBER’s Website and this exclusively for private, noncommercial use. The content, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio and other files are protected by copyright, registered trademarks and other laws and are the property of JOBGLOBER. Unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright law, protection of trademarks and / or other laws and is strictly prohibited. Any programming code created by JOBGLOBER to generate or view JOBGLOBER’s content and the pages of JOBGLOBER’s Website are also protected by copyright and you must not copy or modify these codes. You agree not to sell, modify, copy, reproduce, display, distribute or otherwise use the Site Content whether for commercial purposes or not, in public or private, notably if such use is intended to promote products or services that are not those of JOBGLOBER, to disparage or discredit JOBGLOBER or infringes upon the intellectual property JOBGLOBER. The above prohibition is valid regardless of the media used, including any website, application or networked computer environment. Individual Users, students or graduates agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity, contact information and profile. Each User agrees to only create a single account and to keep their logins and passwords confidential. By accepting the Terms of Service, the User agrees to receive messages or be contacted by Enterprises for business purposes.
Using JOBGLOBER services, publishing offers, scheduling appointments, consulting Profiles and using other JOBBLOBER website services can only be done by people looking for an internship or a job and / or career information and by employers looking for interns or staff. Similarly, profiles can only be used for legitimate business or personal use.
- Provide complete and accurate information and update their profile when required for the use of the Services;
- use the services of JOBGLOBER in accordance with regulations and European provisions, and in particular must not use them to display any content contrary to the laws on morality and public order. JOBGLOBER reserves the right to remove without notice any information contrary to the laws in force;
- Use services for professional purposes
Users must not:
- Publish content that contains false or misleading information or that promotes, supports or strengthens activities that are prohibited or which are libelous or contrary to morality or decency;
- insult, defame, harass or advocate harassment of a group, company or person;
- transmit, publish, distribute, store or destroy material, especially JOBGLOBER content, in violation of laws or regulations concerning the collection, processing or transfer of personal information, or in violation of JOBGLOBER’s information protection guidelines;
- perform actions that would represent an unreasonable or disproportionate burden for the infrastructure of JOBGLOBER’s website;
- use another browser search tools other than those available on the JOBGLOBER’s website;
- use data exploration systems, robots, or similar methods for the collection and use of data;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate content or information available on JOBGLOBER’s website, including any expired job offers, in any way unless duly authorized by these Terms of Service;
- reference or create links to any Content or information available on JOBGLOBER’s Website except as expressly permitted by JOBGLOBER;
- use the Site for illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- publish a profile or apply for a position on behalf of another person;
- disclose an employer’s contact to any agent, agency or other third party;
- impersonate another person or Enterprise;
- share with a third party any login credentials to the JOBGLOBER website or obtain other user passwords and personal identification data;
- send letters, emails or faxes or make unsolicited phone calls, in particular to promote products or services to any user or attempt to contact them without first obtaining their consent or having permission to do so;
- attempt to interfere with any services provided to any user, host or network, in particular by using computer viruses;
- disseminate any information on the website with the purpose of promoting products or services without first obtaining permission or establishing a commercial agreement with JOBGLOBER or indulge in unfair competition actions against JOBGLOBER.
- make unauthorized commercial use of all or part of the JOBGLOBER’s Website or Services.
To allow proper operation of the Site, JOBGLOBER may, at its sole discretion limit certain uses or solicitations on the site considered excessive. JOBGLOBER reserves the right to remove a user account and all associated data after a significant period of inactivity.
Enterprise Users are solely responsible for their publications on JOBGLOBER’s Website. JOBGLOBER will in no case be equated with an employer or an agent thereof, or with any hiring decisions or any other action whatsoever of the entity publishing offers on JOBGLOBER’s Website.
To protect users from unwanted solicitations JOBGLOBER reserves the right to limit, at its sole discretion, the number of messages that can be sent by employers to users or for communications between users.
Enterprise Users should:
- Publish job offers that comply with laws and regulations in force in the country of publication of the offer or any other country, if applicable, in particular regarding labor law, equal opportunities legislation and requirements concerning qualifications in relation to employment, data protection and the access and use of personal data and intellectual property; The Enterprise Users must not:
- Promote opportunities that are not serious job offers;
- except as permitted by law, post jobs requiring the applicant to provide data on ethnic or racial origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual preferences, their criminal past, or age;
- disclose information or Website User Profiles to Third Parties unless this has been authorized by JOBGLOBER;
- use the Services of JOBGLOBER’s Website for any other purpose other than that of an employer seeking employees, nor to promote offers, products or services not authorized by JOBGLOBER; JOBGLOBER reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to remove any offer or content published on the Website which does not conform to these Terms of Service or that could affect JOBGLOBER or JOBGLOBER users.
Any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, video or other submitted or published material ("User Content") on JOBGLOBER’s website is the sole responsibility of the User. JOBGLOBER does not systematically control or endorse the content published. You or affiliated third parties, remain the only owners of all patents, trademarks and copyrights on user content you post on JOBGLOBER’s website. It is your responsibility to protect these rights. By submitting or posting content on JOBGLOBER’s website, you grant it a transferable, sub-licensable non-exclusive and free worldwide right to reproduce, adapt, disseminate and publish such content. In addition, by submission or publication of content accessible to the public, you grant JOBGLOBER a non-exclusive and free worldwide right to reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, and publish such content in order to promote JOBGLOBER and its services. After the removal of Content by the User, JOBGLOBER will cease to use such content within a reasonable time. JOBGLOBER reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to refuse to publish, display or transmit user content. JOBGLOBER does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of the content or user messages posted by users. JOBGLOBER does not endorse the opinions issued by these users. The User acknowledges that any credits to be given to material posted by other Users are his sole responsibility.
JOBGLOBER’s website contains links to third party sites. These links are provided only to help you and JOBGLOBER does not endorse the content and cannot be associated in any way with these sites. JOBGLOBER cannot be held responsible for the content of these third party sites and does not guarantee either the content or accuracy of the information on these sites. If you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
This website and all its contents, including texts, still or animated images, databases and programs are protected by copyright. JOBGLOBER only grants you permission to view its content for personal and private use and to the extent that you are the rightful end user of JOBGLOBER’s website, to the exclusion of any public display or distribution. The authorization of reproduction is conceded to you in digital form on your computer for viewing the pages consulted by your navigation software. Any other use not expressly described herein or permitted by contract with JOBGLOBER, is not permitted and requires the express prior written consent of JOBGLOBER. Outside the uses expressly granted above, it is not allowed: to reproduce the trademarks and logos of JOBGLOBER, to make hyperlinks to any part of the Site other than the home page, to use or extract all or part of the databases used by the Website or use any programs used by the Site. You agree not to use the Site to violate the intellectual property rights of others in any manner whatsoever.
JOBGLOBER’s website is a forum for employers to post job offers and search for candidates and candidates to post their resumes and profiles and seek employment. JOBGLOBER does not control or censor the job offers or the proposed profiles. JOBGLOBER does not guarantee the number of recruitment interviews that the candidates and employers will have during the online job fairs, or the suitability of candidates or registered vacancies. JOBGLOBER is not involved in the transaction between employers and candidates and exercises no control at this level. Accordingly, JOBGLOBER has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the posted jobs, CVs or profiles, the truthfulness or accuracy of the content, the ability of employers to offer jobs to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill the proposed positions. JOBGLOBER will not be held liable for any relations, contractual or otherwise, resulting from the exchanges between candidates and employers. JOBGLOBER does not guarantee the final terms or duration of any offer obtained through this Site. JOBGLOBER has the right but not the obligation, to refuse, move or remove from the site any content deemed non-compliant with the goals and spirit of the site. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Site if we consider that some activities disturb the activity of any user of the Site or may incur the liability of JOBGLOBER or any other user of this site. Despite the care taken by JOBGLOBER, the information contained in JOBGLOBER’s website is indicative only and is subject to change without notice. JOBGLOBER does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or updated status, adequacy or functioning of JOBGLOBER’s website or the Content therein or that such information has been verified by JOBGLOBER. JOBGLOBER assumes no liability for the information contained in this site and disclaims any liability arising from any negligence or other action regarding this information. The decision to abolish or amend the content rests solely with JOBGLOBER, which will in no case be held in any way responsible to be obliged to do so.
JOBGLOBER collects Users’ information and uses it to assist Individual Users, students or graduates to engage with employers or other individuals, students or graduates and to provide other services. Our services include the display of personalized content and advertising on JOBGLOBER’s website. We may also use this information to contact you to conduct surveys or to provide you with general or service-related information. The information you make public on JOBGLOBER’s website may be accessed, used and stored by others around the world. We strive to provide a secure environment by limiting access to our database to legitimate users, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not manage to access it. We cannot control how authorized users retain or transfer the information you provide to us. Therefore we recommend not publishing sensitive information on JOBGLOBER’s website. Without your permission, we will not share any contact information with third parties who could then offer their products and services. We may share your information with third parties who help us deliver our own products and services. These third parties are not allowed to use your information for other purposes. We may also share this information when required by law. According to the French Data Protection Act of 06 January 1978, you can always edit or delete the information in your personal profile. You have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (art. 34 of the said Act). You can exercise this right directly on the site in your personal profile, or by contacting us. JOBGLOBER is registered with the National Commission for Computing and Liberties - 21, rue Saint Guillaume - 75340 Paris.
Subject to any contrary public order laws, JOBGLOBER is not responsible for malfunctions of the Site and its services, any virus or other harmful mechanisms. JOBGLOBER cannot be held responsible for the costs of any equipment replacement, rehabilitation measures, restoring of data or other content related to the use of JOBGLOBER’s website or its contents. The Site and the related services are provided as is without warranty with respect to a desired goal or possible restrictions of use. JOBGLOBER makes no warranty regarding the accuracy, reliability, maintenance status of content, services, software text, graphics and links. Subject to any contrary public order laws, JOBGLOBER shall in no case be held liable for any damages whatsoever (including incidental, consequential, loss of opportunity, loss of profit or data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use all or part of JOBGLOBER’s website and associated services, whether based on a claim on warranty, contract, unauthorized manipulation or other legal right and whether or not JOBGLOBER is advised of such damages. If however, JOBGLOBER’s responsibility should be engaged, its liability for damages due to the use of JOBGLOBER’s website or Services will, subject to any contrary law, be limited to 100 €, whether its liability be contractual, tort or other. You indemnify JOBGLOBER, its officers, employees and agents against any claim, legal action or demand, including and without limitation, legal and accounting fees, resulting from (i) any content you provide on the JOBGLOBER Site, (ii) any use that you made of JOBGLOBER’s website or Services or (iii) your violation of these Terms of Service. JOBGLOBER will promptly notify you of any claim, suit or proceeding.
These terms and conditions are valid whilst you are a user of JOBGLOBER’s website or Services. JOBGLOBER reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exercise all actions granted to it by law, including, without limitation, the deletion of your postings on JOBGLOBER’s website and immediate termination of your registration or your access to JOBGLOBER’s website or Services in the event of your failure to comply with these Terms of Service.
In case of difficulty in the execution of these Terms of Service which are subject to French law, the Parties will attempt to reconcile. If no compromise can be reached, any dispute shall be brought before the French courts in whose jurisdiction JOBGLOBER’s headquarters is situated.
If part of any provision of these Terms of Service proves invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall have no effect and be regarded as not being part of these Terms of Service, without altering the other clauses. The Parties shall not be liable for any delay or failure when the cause of delay or non-performance is due to a case of force majeure as defined by case law, provided however that the party invoking such event notify its existence to the other party as soon as possible, does its best to limit the consequences and finally resumes the execution of the Terms & Conditions after that force majeure has disappeared.
© JOBGLOBER 2017, All Rights Reserved.